(Approved By KWS Reg. Under Section XXI of Act 1860, Govt. of India & Directorate of Industries (DIT), Govt of Uttar Pradesh, & Formerly Candidacy member of International Accreditation Organization USA (IAO),
(An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization)
Computer Point Technical College Policy & Disclaimer
Material on Website
We are the sole owner or legal licensee of all the material on this website which may include content, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar intellectual or material property. The material could be developed by Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" itself or it could be provided by third-party, authors and developers. All material available on this website is copyrighted and strictly prohibited from copying, reproduction, republishing, distribution, downloading, posting, transmission and downloading. No material available on this website must be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without our prior and written permission.
Any permission granted regarding reproduction and retransmission entails conditions that 1) the permission notice must appear in the used material 2) the material must be used for informational and non-commercial purpose 3) no modification of any kind must be made. If any of these conditions are breached, the permission would automatically terminate. If this occurs, you must immediately destroy any reused material. Any violation of these terms or unauthorized use would attract legal action.
We have not independently authenticated in whole or in part any material provided by third-party providers.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links (if any) to third-party sites are provided on this website for the users’ convenience. We have no control over such sites i.e content and resources provided by them. Users are advised to read these sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using them. We do not monitor these sites and shall not be considered liable for the content, products or services provided on third party sites. Links, in every possibility, may become invalid, expire, or become misdirected at any time. Links are in no way our endorsement of any kind to another website.
We disclaim warranties of any kind for any use of the material or links on our web pages. The material provided by third parties is provided on “as is” basis. It carries no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time. There is no warranty of any kind for online availability, impressions, and click-throughs.
Limitation of Liability
We must not be considered liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material accessed through this website or through any linked external website. In no event, under no circumstances, and under no legal theory or contract must we be considered liable for any kind of damage.
• We or the Third Party Providers could make improvements and / or changes in the information, products, services, and programs mentioned in this website at any time without any notice.
• Any change of any kind on this website depends solely on our discretion.
• The website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. In case of any inaccurate material, we request you to report it to us.
• Material presented on and by this website is of general nature. It is not intended to address any kind of specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity.
• There is no guarantee that the material on this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any specific purpose or use.
• Material available on this website must not be considered as any kind of advice. For any specific advice, you must consult a suitably qualified professional.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolutions
We consider ourselves intended to the laws of the Indian Territory. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Basti, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Use of Website
When using this website you represent, warrant and covenant that you shall not:
• violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
• forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers with intention of misguiding the origin of information;
• interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
• reuse, transmit, publish, upload, post, or distribute any material or information for which you have not obtained necessary rights and licenses;
• violate any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
• impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
• disrupt the use of the Website by any other user;
• try to upload material containing a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
• use the Website in a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to other computer systems;
• reuse, transmit, publish, upload, post, or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
• reuse, transmit, publish, upload, post, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, or ethnically, racially, or otherwise objectionable;
• use any device or software which interferes with the proper working of the Website;
• Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" regularly monitors and updates the information on this website. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Should you identify any inaccuracies on this website, you are requested to notify the web editors by email, clearly indicating the relevant page.
• No rights can be derived from the information contained in the Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" website. The website may contain links to websites of third-party organizations. Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising from the use of information obtained from these websites.
• The information on this website, text as well as images, is and remains the property of Leiden University unless otherwise stated.
• The Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" website uses so-called ‘cookies’, small text files that are stored on your computer. These cookies enable us to monitor visitor statistics via Google Analytics, Google’s web analysis service. Computerpointbbn.com and APP "CPTC" do not use this data to track individual visitors, but to gain a general impression of the number of visitors to the website, the pages most frequently visited, the kind of search requests, etc. With this information, we are then able to make improvements to our website where necessary.
• If you do not wish to accept any cookies, you have the option of blocking them in the settings for your internet browser.
• Contact Information
• For more information about the Copyright and Disclaimer information, or any of the policies described above in relation to our website, please submit your inquiry by visiting our Contact Us page and use the Questions and Comments form.